Private/Semi-Private or Small Group Lessons provide students with independent instruction from one of our talented instructors and can be tailored to a child’s specific needs while also working on skills they wish to master.
- Private/Semi-Private or Small Group Lessons are 30 minutes, no exceptions.
- Private/Semi-Private or Small Group Lessons are for all skill levels ranging from beginners to more advanced gymnasts. We can also accommodate children with special needs, our competitive team gymnasts, yogis, and cheerleaders.
- You do not need to be enrolled in any of our classes in order to enroll in Private Lessons, however, we do require you to be a member of our gym which includes creating an account via our website, signing our waivers, and paying our yearly $35.00/per child registration fee.
- At the time of enrollment, you will be charged for all scheduled private lessons. There are no further discounts.
- Private Lessons cannot be shared between students.
- For Semi-Private Lessons and Small Group Lessons, all parties must sign up together.
- Absences must be reported via your Parent Portal at planetgym.com. Without advance notice of an absence we cannot makeup a lesson. A Private/Semi-Private or Small Group Lesson may only be rescheduled once. If you miss twice, the lesson is forfeited.
- To schedule a makeup email email@example.com – we cannot guarantee the same day, time, or instructor.
HOW TO REQUEST LESSONS
- To request, please fill out our Private Lesson/Semi-Private Lesson/Small Group Lesson form HERE.
- Private/Semi-Private or Small Group Lesson scheduling must be done through the main office. Instructors cannot schedule their own lessons. From there, we will reach out with possible availability within seven days. We cannot guarantee lesson/instructor availability.