- In order to keep our students and staff safe during this time, we will be following the Health and Safety Protocols as listed on our website.
- During our summer program, your child may be doing some activities outdoors. These activities are specified with a picture of a sun on them in the events calendar. Planet Gymnastics will be providing sunscreen and bug spray for your child. If they require a specific type of sunscreen or bug spray please bring it in your child’s bag and let the staff know upon drop off.
- If a cancellation needs to be made please call the front desk or email email@example.com. A cancellation reported two weeks before the scheduled date will result in a refund upon request. Cancellations after the two week mark will result in a credit on your account that can be used for anything at Planet Gymnastics.
- Participants must bring a lunch and snacks. We will offer separate seating at lunchtime for children with allergies. Please send your child to the gym with a filled water bottle. Bring two if you think they will drink the first one before the end of the day. Please send your child with a snack if they will be here in the morning.
- Swim Attire (Penguins Only) – We recommend one-piece bathing suits and/or swim trunks and/or rash guards are okay. No t-shirts, shorts, or sewn-in floats allowed. No swim aids (inflatables, etc.) of any kind are allowed, as they can be a drowning risk.
- Towels (Penguins Only) are not provided, please pack accordingly.
- Goggles (Penguins Only) are recommended but not required. They are helpful in getting a child to submerge and gain comfort while doing so. We offer a variety of goggles at our pro shop. Please note that instructors will lead some skills without the use of goggles.
- Hair Elastics. All children with hair that is long enough to tie back must have their hair tied back.
- An extra set of dry clothing.
- Gym Attire Please bring either a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- PLEASE NO: glass containers of any kind, jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry, or footed tights. All children will be asked to take off their shoes and socks while at the gym.
- Extended Day 4 PM – 6 PM for $10 per hour (select availability)
- Please note; all children enrolled must be fully potty trained.