We will update our social media accounts and website in case of inclement weather. We reassess throughout the day, so please check back often. In general, we are open for most school holidays. If inclement weather results in a closure, a make-up will be added to your account. If a holiday results in a gym closure and that particular day of the week did not receive and equal amount of classes, a make-up class would be made available to all students enrolled for that day. Please see the session schedule for any regular class closings.
- Advanced submission of absence is REQUIRED in order to be eligible for a make-up and all absences MUST be reported in the parent portal. Verbal notification to an instructor is not sufficient. For last minute notifications please notify the office as soon as possible.
- Make-ups are valid for one year (365 days) and can only be used for actively enrolled students.
- Make-up availability is not guaranteed and is on a first come first serve basis.
- Make-ups must be scheduled through the Parent Portal and can only be scheduled only one week in advance.
- Absences can not be credited towards future tuition.
- We DO NOT guarantee the same teacher, time, or student ratio for group lesson make-ups.
- Make-ups cannot be rescheduled, we DO NOT make-up a make-up.
- Make-ups are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Unlimited make-ups only apply to group lessons.