We will update our social media accounts and website in case of inclement weather. We reassess throughout the day, so please check back often. In general, we are open for most school holidays. If inclement weather results in a closure, a make-up will be added to your account. If a holiday results in a gym closure and that particular day of the week did not receive 20 classes, a make-up class would be made available to all students enrolled for that day. Please see the session schedule for any regular class closings.
• Unlimited makeups will be given any time during any group lesson session for which the child is enrolled.
• Unlimited makeups do not apply to Private Lessons or Semi-Private Lessons.
• Advanced absence submission is REQUIRED to be eligible for a makeup class. All absences MUST be reported in the parent portal. (For last-minute cancellations, please notify the office as soon as possible.)
• Makeup space is not guaranteed and is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Makeups can be scheduled only 1 week in advance.
• Absences cannot be credited towards future tuition.
• We DO NOT guarantee the same teacher, time, or student ratio for group lesson makeups.
• Makeups cannot be rescheduled; we DO NOT make-up a makeup.
• Students must be enrolled in the current session in order to use their makeup classes. Being on a waitlist does not count as being enrolled.
• Makeups are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• All reported absences will expire 12 months from their reported date.