Spring 2022 Session Pricing
- Tiny Tumblers and Yoga group lessons are $114/month or pay in full $530.
- Gymgirls, Gymboys, Gymstars, and Ninja group lessons are $138/month or pay in full $640.
- Girls and Boys Developmental and Supergymgirls group lessons are $203/month or pay in full $940.
- Spring tuition will be charged in full unless a monthly EFT plan is selected via your parent portal before the first scheduled class of the session. Please review your payment plan by logging into your customer portal. THIS IS IMPORTANT as refunds for Paid in Full charges will not be given after full tuition is charged.
Summer 2022 Session Pricing
- Tiny Tumblers and Yoga group lessons are $243.
- Gymgirls, Gymboys, Gymstars, and Ninja group lessons are $288.
- Girls and Boys Developmental and Supergymgirls group lessons are $423.
- The only option for Summer tuition is Pay in Full, and tuition will be charged on May 31st.
- All Spring and Fall classes are a 20-week commitment. All Teams are a 10-month commitment. All Summer Classes are a 9 Week Commitment. However, you may join the session, and the tuition fee will be prorated based on your registration date.
- There are two payment options for our 20-week sessions; Pay in Full or Monthly. Regardless of the option, you are committed to the entire session and are responsible for all payments. Monthly tuition will be divided into five equal payments billed monthly on the 1st of the month and does not correlate to the number of classes in any given month (monthly tuition is ONLY available for the Spring/Fall Sessions).
- The only option for Summer tuition is Pay in Full. Summer tuition will be charged on May 31st.
- Payment can be made by check, cash, debit, or credit card. If a check is returned for insufficient funds, you will be charged a $20.00 fee.
- A $35.00 Registration Fee per child is due upon initial registration and on your yearly anniversary date thereafter.
- We offer a 20% Sibling Discount for group classes only. The discount is off the lowest tuition.
If you wish to cancel your enrollment, you must do so 14 days in advance of the new session. After that, you will be billed tuition per the payment agreement. There will be no refunds or credits for missed classes unless accompanied by a doctor’s note due to serious illness or injury. For our Day Programs, 100% refunds will be given when notified prior to 14 days in advance. A Planet Credit will be given when notified within 14 days of the event. For new customers, we offer the following: If at any time during the first month (4 consecutive weeks from the date enrolled, 2 weeks for our Summer Session) you’re not completely satisfied with our program, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. All Billing questions need to be sent to our Billing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org