Make your child’s Summer 2017 the BEST EVER by choosing our SWIM & GYM Summer Day program!
Come join the excitement at the best local activity-based movement education facility specifically designed for children! It’s clean, safe, and perfect for parents looking for flexible programs. Whether you are looking for gym activities, swim activities, or a combination of both, you can have it! Register for an individual day, half day, or attend a full week. To add even more to the fun, weekly thematic events will happen all Summer long. The Planet Gymnastics/Little Flippers Swim School Staff will ensure your child’s summer will be OUT OF THIS WORLD!
- Child must be at least 3 years old and potty trained.
Program Hours and Pricing:
- NEW THIS YEAR, no charge for early 8am drop off! Late pick up is available 4:00pm – 6:00pm for $10/hr.
- Full Week / Full Day Program meets from 8:00am – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday) $550 per week
- Full Week / Half Day Program meets from 8:00am -12:00pm or 12:00pm – 4 :00pm (Monday – Friday) $325 per week
- Individual Day Program meets from 8:00am – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday) $120 per day
- Half Day Program meets from 8:00am – 12:00pm or 12:00pm – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday) $65 per half day
- For information regarding sibling discounts please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Refunds will only be issued prior to two weeks before the program start date. Any cancellation requests made within two weeks of the program date will be issued a Planet Credit.
- Payments will post to your account upon registration. Discounts will be calculated before your account is charged.
What to Bring:
- Full Day Participants must bring a lunch. A FREE healthy snack will be provided for morning participants and FREE popsicles will be provided for afternoon participants.
- Swim Suit – We recommend one-piece bathing suits for girls and swim trunks or Speedos for boys. Rash guards are okay. No t-shirts, shorts, or sewn-in floats allowed. No swim aids (inflatables, etc.) of any kind are allowed, as they can be a drowning risk. Sea Turtles will need two swim suits.
- Towels are not provided, please pack accordingly. We recommend at least one towel per child, but Sea Turtles and Sharks should bring two.
- Goggles are recommended but not required. They are helpful in getting a child to submerge and gain comfort while doing so. We offer a variety of goggles at our pro shop. Please note that instructors will lead some skills without the use of goggles.
- Swim Caps and / or Hair Elastics. All children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back. Swim caps may be purchased at our pro shop.
- An extra set of dry clothing.
- Girls: Please bring either a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- Boys: Please bring shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- PLEASE NO: glass containers of any kind, jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry, or footed tights. Please make sure that all long hair is tied back. All children will be asked to take off their shoes and socks while at the gym.
4, 3, 2, 1, YOU PICK THE FUN!
- MONKEYS: Four parts to the day exclusively spent flipping and swinging around the gym.
- CROCODILES: A majority of the day (three parts) spent actively moving at Planet Gymnastics with a daily opportunity to visit and enjoy the water at Little Flippers for a Swim Lesson.
- PENGUINS: Equal time spent in gym activity and swim activity. Non-stop movement at both Planet Gymnastics and Little Flippers.
- SEA TURTLES: Water lovers spend a majority of the day doing swim activities and still have the opportunity to visit Planet Gymnastics (one part of the day) for a daily gymnastics lesson.