A Planet Gymnastics Birthday Party is guaranteed FUN! We offer a unique experience for your child to invite their friends and have fun at the gym all by themselves.
Through supervised gym activities including obstacle courses, games, parachute, and lots of gymnastics, your child will feel as special as they can. After the thrill in the gym, we’ll move into our beautifully decorated party room to continue the celebration. Your child will always remember that special birthday spent on Planet Gymnastics.
Our Birthday Party Package Includes:
- Private use of our gymnastics paradise
- Supervised gymnastics activity including, obstacle courses, parachute games, trampolines, foam pit fun and more
- Beautifully decorated party room for refreshments, cake and pictures. The 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 5:00pm parties are in the Balloon party room (pictured above) and 12:00pm, 2:00pm and 4:00pm are in the Kite party room.
- Online RSVP Service on our website and online invitation
- Gift for the birthday child
- Clean up after the party
Parties are 90 minutes with 1 hour spent in the gym and 1/2 hour in the party room. Parties are scheduled Saturday afternoons (Starting at 1:00 pm, every hour on the hour until 5:00 pm) and all day Sunday (starting 11:00am and every hour on the hour until 5:00 pm).
The price for Planet Gymnastics current members per party is $325 and $350 for non-members. Price is for up to 18 children; each additional child will still be $14.00.
To request a reservation you will need to complete an online contract. After completing the contract, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information. We will use this information to confirm your request by charging a nonrefundable deposit of $100. No booking is confirmed until you receive an email from the Planet Gymnastics Birthday Party Director email@example.com and your reservation appears on the RSVP calendar. Again, your space is only HELD and NOT CONFIRMED until we send you a confirmation email AND your booking appears on the RSVP calendar. No reservations will be taken over the phone.
If you are having trouble, call us and we can help you with your online request.
Please note: We no longer offer Tiny Tumbler parties (2-3 year olds) on the weekend. We will begin offering Tiny Tumbler parties on Wednesdays starting in March.
What to Expect
Party Hosts: What to do and what to expect on the day of the party & What you need to provide
WHAT TO BRING:
- Paper plates, napkins, cups, utensils
- Food (cake, ice cream, drinks, pizza, etc.) *We have a refrigerator and freezer to keep things cold.
- 2 tablecloths (for 2 standard-sized picnic tables
- Party favors
- A knife to cut the cake, matches, candles, and a camera
- Waivers completed online for your children
BEFORE: Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your schedule start time.
DURING: Set up the party room (if you have not already) & join the party in the gym!
AFTER: Party room will be cleared immediately at the end of your reservation. Please more promptly out of the facility in consideration of the following party. Don’t forget to settle your balance!
Be sure to give us your feedback on our Birthday Party Evaluation Form.
- Every child attending a party will need a completed Birthday Party Participant Waiver Form. This must be done online via our online RSVP calendar here! No child will be allowed in the gym without a completed electronic liability form.
- Please provide guests with instructions to RSVP and fill out an electronic waiver on our website, under the birthday party tab. All guests MUST do this prior to the party. If you would like to use our electronic invitation, please click here.
- Planet Gymnastics staff the gym with at least 2 staff for up to 18 guests. Additional guests will require additional staff.
- If you would like recommendations for local pizza places, please contact the office.
- Instructors are receiving salary for their work. If deserved, a gratuity would be appropriated. Cash or check only.
All timeslots on the calendar are AVAILABLE times.