A Planet Gymnastics Birthday Party is guaranteed FUN! We offer a unique experience for your child to invite their friends and have fun in the gym all by themselves!
Through supervised gym activities including obstacle courses, games, parachute, and lots of gymnastics, your child will feel as special as they are. After the thrill in the gym, you’ll move into our beautifully decorated party room to continue the celebration. Your child will always remember that special birthday spent at Planet Gymnastics.
Our Birthday Party Package Includes:
- Private use of our gymnastics paradise
- Supervised gymnastics activities including, obstacle courses, parachute games, trampolines, foam pit fun and more
- Beautifully decorated party room for refreshments. The 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 5:00pm parties are in the Balloon party room (pictured above) and 12:00pm, 2:00pm and 4:00pm are in the Kite party room (pictured below).
- Online RSVP Service on our website and online invitation
- Gift for the birthday child
- TOTAL clean-up after the party
Parties are 90 minutes long consisting of 1 hour spent in the gym and 1/2 hour in the party room. Parties are scheduled Saturday afternoons (Starting at 1:00 pm, every hour on the hour until 5:00 pm) and all day Sunday (starting 11:00am, every hour on the hour until 5:00 pm).
The price for Planet Gymnastics current members per party is $325 and $350 for non-members. Price includes up to 18 children; each additional child will be $14.00.
To request a reservation you will need to complete an online contract. After completing the contract, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information. We will use this information to confirm your request by charging a nonrefundable deposit of $100. No booking is confirmed until you receive an e-mail from the Planet Gymnastics Birthday Party Director firstname.lastname@example.org and your reservation appears on the RSVP calendar. NO reservations will be taken over the phone.
If you are having trouble, call us and we can help you with your online request.
Please note: We no longer offer Tiny Tumbler parties (2-3 year olds) on the weekend. Tiny Tumbler parties are now only held on Wednesdays at 11:30, per request.
What to Expect:
Party Hosts: What to do and what to expect on the day of the party & What you need to provide
WHAT TO BRING:
- 2 tablecloths (for two standard-sized picnic tables)
- Food (cake, ice cream, drinks, pizza, etc.) *We have a refrigerator and freezer to keep things cold.
- Paper plates, napkins, cups, utensils
- A knife to cut the cake, matches, candles, and a camera
- Party favors
- Waivers – completed online for your children
BEFORE: Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your schedule start time.
DURING: Set up the party room (if you have not already) & hosting parents are invited to join the party in the gym!
AFTER: Party room will be cleared immediately at the end of your reservation. Please move promptly out of the facility in consideration of the following party. Don’t forget to settle your balance!
Be sure to give us your feedback on our Birthday Party Evaluation Form.
- Every child attending a party will need a completed Birthday Party Participant Waiver Form. This must be done online via our online RSVP calendar here! NO child will be allowed in the gym without a completed electronic liability form.
- Please provide guests with instructions to RSVP and fill out an electronic waiver on our website, under the Birthday Party tab. All guests MUST do this prior to the party. If you would like to use our electronic invitation, please click here.
- Planet Gymnastics staff the gym with at least 2 staff for up to 18 guests. Additional guests will require additional staff.
- If you would like recommendations for local pizza places, please contact the office.
- Instructors are receiving salary for their work. If deserved, gratuity would be appropriated. Cash or check only.
All timeslots on the calendar are AVAILABLE times.
- Upcoming Holiday Reminders: May 14th is Mother’s Day, May 27th/28th is Memorial Day Weekend and June 18th is Father’s Day.