Here at Planet Gymnastics we offer a very generous makeup policy; one that, with proper notification, allows for unlimited makeups within a session based on availability.
Absence and Makeup Policy:
- Advanced notification of an absence is REQUIRED for your child to be eligible for a makeup.
- Report an absence by selecting the Submit an Absence Form link. Only last-minute cancellations should be called in.
- Absence notification must go through the office or the website and not simply told to an instructor before or after class.
- Makeup space is never guaranteed and is on a first come first serve basis.
- Makeups can not be scheduled within the first 2 weeks of the session.
- Makeups can be scheduled only 1 week in advance.
- Log into your customer portal to view your child’s eligible makeups as well as future makeup classes you have scheduled.
- There are NO makeups on a makeup. Once a makeup is scheduled, it can not be rescheduled. A makeup that is cancelled will be forfeited.
- The office may need to make a change to a scheduled makeup due to a change in class availability.
Makeup opportunities to consider:
- An unsold spot in a class creates an opening
- The office was given advanced notification of an absence thus creating an opening
- A specific makeup class or open gym is added to the schedule
* Please call the office to check availability and to schedule a makeup