It is very important for your child to try and attend his/her regularly scheduled class. Consistency will help foster the best possible learning environment for your child. We realize things come up, and sometimes it is impossible to attend at your scheduled time. As a benefit, we offer a very generous makeup policy; one that, with proper notification, allows for unlimited makeups within a session. It is also important for your child to come to class in appropriate attire for participating in gymnastics.
Absence / Makeup Policy:
- Advanced notification of an absence is REQUIRED for your child to be eligible for a makeup.
- Report an absence by visiting our website and selecting the “Absence Notification” link. Only last-minute cancellations should be called in. Absence notification must go through the office or the website and not simply told to an instructor before or after class.
- Makeups cannot be scheduled within the first 2 weeks of class.
- Makeup space is never guaranteed and is on a first come first serve basis
- Log into your customer portal to view your child’s eligible makeups and what future makeup classes you have scheduled.
- Makeups can be scheduled only 1 week in advance.
- There are no makeups on a makeup. Once a makeup is scheduled it can not be rescheduled. A makeup that is cancelled will be forfeited.
- The office may need to make a change to a scheduled makeup due to a change in class availability.
Makeup opportunities to consider:
- An unsold spot in a class creates an opening
- The office was given advanced notification of an absence creates an opening
- A specific makeup class or open gym is added to the schedule
Call to schedule a makeup class for you child.